- SAMPA: /"kOInIdZ/
- A magazine about numismatics, capitalized: COINage (magazine)
- The right to and process of minting, i.e. making coins
- The creation of a neologism, or new word; see word coinage
- The duty or tax on refined tin, abolished in 1838; see tin coinage
- Quarters, a drinking game, or a South African drinking game of similar name.
and pence, artifact, authorship, beginning, brainchild, breakthrough, cash, child, circulating medium, coined liberty, coining, cold cash, composition, conception, concoction, contrivance, contriving, counterfeiting, creation, creative effort, creature, crowning achievement, currency, devising, discovery, distillation, dollars, effect, emergency money, end product, essence, extract, fabrication, filthy lucre, forgery, fractional currency, fruit, generation, ghost word, gold, handiwork, hard cash, hard currency, hatching, improvisation, innovation, introduction, invention, issue, leap, legal tender, lucre, making do, mammon, managed currency, manufacture, masterpiece, masterwork, medium of exchange, mintage, money, necessity money, neologism, neology, neoterism, new mintage, new phase, new sense, new word, newfangled expression, nonce word, novelty, offspring, opera, opus, opuscule, origination, outcome, outgrowth, pelf, postage currency, postal currency, pounds, product, production, result, scrip, shillings, silver, soft currency, specie, stamping, sterling, striking, the almighty dollar, the wherewith, the wherewithal, work